Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Precious Moments of My Life~

Has anyone ever recalled precious moments of your life?
Well I certainly did. Here are the precious moments of my life so far;



  1. Ranked Top 5 in Kindergarten final exams
  2. Got an "A" for UPSR (after six long years of primary school Math life)
  3. Got into one of top 4 classes in Secondary School
  4. Met with a true friend
  5. Got into the same class as my friend in form 2
  6. Exchanged answers for Moral monthly test paper in form 2 between classes
  7. Upgraded to a better class in form 3
  8. Though being the noisy one yet complimented as the quiet by the teacher
  9. Offered Science Stream during form 4
  10. My friend confessed himself to me
  11. Was able to confess myself to my friend as well
  12. Fell in love for the first time
  13. Satisfying result in SPM
  14. First day of college
  15. Being a leader in college
  16. First day of degree
  17. 21st Birthday
  18. ............yet to come............

No comments:

Post a Comment